Thursday, June 5, 2008

It arrived....It's here, the PACKAGE...Horray !!!!!

Wow, the day finally arrived....the brown truck came and delivered my International Goody Exchange package....was I excited.!!!!!!......They only ring the doorbell around here, leave the package and then drive away so I didn't get ta take a picture of the truck. But me 'n Pap went out ta see what they left fer me.

Yep, it was fer me alright. We took the box inside and me, Mom and Toby got into rippin' it apart. We were so happy ta see it.

We're movin' so fast the pictures all came out blurry but ya can tell we were really into gettin' in that box.

Gram 'n Pap had ta really work hard ta get the stuff away from us so ya could all see what was inside before we tore into it. A stuffie with an extra squeaker, 2 goody type balls ('n sturdy cause we chew 'em up) 3 bully sticks (guess I have ta share with Mom 'n Toby) 'n 2 bags of goodies....wow a treasure chest fer sure.... I grabbed the stuffie 'n took off runnin' ....
I squeaked him 'n squeaked him like crazy.....


Then Gram put some goodies in the ball 'n I wanted the ball instead......
Can ya tell how happy I am ?

Then there is the everlasting goodie ball.....'n I had ta have it too....


I figured if I went outside with the stuffie, no one else could see it.
Gram says I was bad cause I didn't want ta share with Mom 'n Toby...but I tell ya the box was addressed ta me....I saw it...my name, Dewey, on the front. Well, maybe I'll give Toby 'n Mom one of the bully sticks.....'n a ball after I rip it up some......

Gee Thanks, Toffee....ya sure are swell ta send all that stuff ta our house....yes siree.....ya sure are.... what a Pal ya are, Toffee, OMD......

Dewey Dewster here....tired from playin' but happy........

16 comments:

Chef said...

I got your comment and I'm going to post your pictures to the album right away. You look so happy with your new goodies! And wow, are you doggies every cute!!

Enjoy your new gifts.

xox
Chef

Abby said...

Hi, Dewey...

Wow...What great stuff...

I'd take a break & let them put some treats in that ball...What could be better than a ball full of treats??

This Goodie Exchange is the best...

Abby xxxooo

Molly the Airedale said...

Nice gifts and that was very generous of you to think about sharing when the box had YOUR name on it, Dewey!
We're still waiting for ours to arrive!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Clover said...

Hi Dewey!
Wow - great goody package! Looks like you all really enjoyed it!
Love Clover xo

Lizzy said...

Dewey!

Wow, you got your package! That's GRRRReat! Man, it sure is a real treasure chest ya got! All those toys and bully sticks... Mmmmm... I hope you're remembering to share them!

I loved the pictures in this post. You're all having a BLAST!

Sparky

Abby said...

Hi, Dewey...

My Goodie Package got here today...Just like you said...

Thank You Soooo Much...

I LOVE everything...

Come see my pictures...

Abby xxxooo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Looks like you got a great package. And a lot of fun goodies. And the package you sent to Abby was wonderful. Abby is a great girl!
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Dewey,
Thanks for your visit! Did you see that I also participated in the goodie exchange in my small world? www.jbssmallworld.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!
--JB

Rudy said...

Packages are always fun to get! I like tearing the paper up, who cares what's inside unless it's food!

Mom says we'll be doing Earthdog late this month in New Jersey. It'll be our first one of the year and we haven't been to any practices. What is she thinking??
She says gas is sooo expensive but promises we'll have a good time anyway since she misses her Earthdog friends. I miss those ratties!

Rudy

Toffee said...

Dewey!
Glad you liked your goodies. Your mom can put kibble in the purple treat dispenser thing and then you roll it around to get the kibble out....
have a fun weekend,
woof!
toffee

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Dewey,
You guys look like you're loving the goodies exchange. Have fun.

Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Eric said...

Hey Dewey, grrreat toys you got there pal. Hows the everlasing ball going? I had one of those... Mom was quite suprised the treat wasn't so everlasting..silly 2 leggeded, he,he! You were very good to let Toby and your Mom to get in on the act.. . specially as it was YOUR goodies but hey makes you look cute and good in the photos eh?? We foxy's sure are cunning!!!

Your Pal Eric Dastardly

Pee s. Give me a howl when you want more tips from my book ok?

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Dewster...SHARE...A TERRIER SHARE???

Wow...Asta Marie surely raised you properly!!!

You all look 'dorable opening that pressie....

We need to run out and protect the yard...SQUIRREL ATTACK!!!!!!!!!

Our yard is a zoo...attack deer, crazed squirrels and this week a lone turkey eatin' outta the bird feeder....weird...!!!

Barkin' at ya Dewey!!

Lacie

Jake of Florida said...

No squeals and growls like us???
Looks like you had lots of fun!!

Jake and Just Harry

Asta said...

Dewey
What a gweat haul!!!
I love those toys that you can be weally tuff wif..that big ball looks so kool!!!..it's hawd to shawe, but I bet youw Mom and Toby would weally appweciate a ittle something ..
glad you had a fun day!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Great gifts, but what a shame you had to share!! I probably would have hidden them. J x

Contributors