Friday, March 14, 2008

We're Getting Packed Away



Well, my Gram has decided that there is just too much stuff laying around here anymore and she went out and bought storage containers to pack some things away. Lots of other stuff is getting given away too. Storage containers are interesting things to explore.
See Asta Marie ( my Mom) checking out the container above.



And here I am checking out the container......I needed to make sure that none of our toys were gettin packed away....ya can never have too many toys, can ya?




Do ya think my Mom can get otta here if she needs to?



Sometimes I just like lookin' cute......do I look cute enough here?



Oh well.......that's just Toby trying to make sure he gets seen by everyone. Why didn't he get in the container? Scardy cat !!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

Koobuss said...

Pretty neat trick, getting in the box. Looks like Asta Marie really liked it in there. Or was she stuck and could not get out? Hehe..

Love your photos. The three of you look as cute as ever. Also love the new heading on your blog, for the same reason. What a good looking group, you are!

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Whoa...you guys are just the cutest!! Asta Marie is such a petite lookin' girl...hard to believe she's your mom, Dewey!!!!!!! And Toby's as big as you are Dew...wow...love the header photo and the piano music...

Yep...there's nuthin' better than plastic...Big Bruvver taught us that one...he likes the small flat magic card plastic...he's stuck in Florida; the airline cancelled his flightie...ahh...to be stuck in Florida.

Terrier barks..
Scruffman

Asta said...

Dewey Dewster
All thwee of you look too adowable fow wowds..I'll give you some of my Guiness anytime, just come ovew!!!
Mommi is aways packing stuff away too..Daddi is a cluttewbug and so am I ..I don't think you can evew have too many toys at all
smoochie kisses,Asta
pee ess..I love youw new header

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

You three are so cute. I love the video of you playing ball with Asta Marie and Toby. Welcome to blogdom.

Luna Licks,

Looney-tunes

Gus said...

Hiya Guys:
We are MOVING so there is lots of boxes to investigate here. Also lots of BAGS. Moving is no fun. Unpacking is lots of fun. Try it at your own risk!

gussie

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi

Mona here. Me be so happy you stopped by. If you be friends of Koobie you be friends of mine and the Mommy. Love the Easter hats and thanks for the offer to step out...me be flattered "Blushing"

Blogging be so much fun. Me be stopping by lots.

Love your new friend Mona & the Mommy

Lenny said...

Dewey, I just found your blog, and you are VERY cute!! All of you! Please come visit my blog sometime.

Your new friend, Lenny (WFT)

Contributors